How Blended CPR Works
Blended CPR is a website that was created to help ProCPR.org students locate a skill evaluator in their area to perform the hands-on skills demonstration component that some administrators require for BLS certification.
- Sign up for FREE on www.ProCPR.org, watch the review videos, and pass the test.
- Purchase your ProCPR Certificate and Print the Blended Card.
- Print the Blended CPR Skill Sheet Packet.
- Contact a skill evaluator near you and bring your card and packet to the instructor for your evaluation.
- Pass the skill evaluation and the instructor will co-sign your Blended CPR Card.