Prairie View A&M Univ/ Waller County Constable Office Precinct 3 - Prairie View, TX
The contact information for this skill evaluator is listed below so you can setup your hands-on skill evaluation appointment. Remember to print a copy of the Blended Course Packet to bring with you to your skill evaluation.
- Sign up for FREE on www.ProCPR.org, watch the review videos, and pass the test.
- Purchase your ProCPR Certificate and Print the Blended Card.
- Print the Blended CPR Skill Sheet Packet.
- Contact a skill evaluator near you and bring your card and packet to the instructor for your evaluation.
- Pass the skill evaluation and the instructor will co-sign your Blended CPR Card.
This skill evaluator has agreed to honor ProCPR certificates that are brought to them for hands-on skills checkoff. Please notify us if this company refuses to honor your ProCPR blended CPR card.
Get Driving Directions with Google Maps
Simply enter your entire address in the "From" box and click the "Get Directions" button